Saturday, October 18, 2008

woots~ new blog

School is gonna start soon! Like OMG i have to go west life ( coast to coast) every day for sch D=
my orientation was like one hell of a crazy ~ i know i can be lame at times but seriously tp's engineering's sch i way WAYWAYWAYWAY too "high"
My classmates were mostly, foreigner and ite grats~
There's afew of them who are of the same age as mi~ ( woots i'm not old~)

Here's two pictures from day 2 of my orientation.( HOMG i LOOK GAY!!!!!!!!!!)















After the orientation day 2 ended~ Went to tamp bus interchange like wut3hfook. Still cant get my student ez-link TWT i need t3h mrt concession badly!
And i still have reset my student email's password. Tp's portal when i access it at home it's like !OMFGBBQsIBUAYBUAYTAHAN de slow.

sigh. i got afeeelinggg that i'm gonna do very badly in my course LOL~! ( fingers crossed)

In the evening i meet up with gary,justice,javan and yaoi~
and went present shopping
and poor javan got "suan" all the way in the evening
xD~
after that ta baoed Bk for my bro as dinner



Now back to cosplay status for AFA 08



DOMON KASSHU~


















Wig - haven place order
Jacket - Half done
green long sleeve shirt - all i can find are those for females @.@
belt and skinny jeans - No done
cape and pin - Haven even source for material
glove - same as cape and pin
shoe - hmm i think i'm gonna cosF in this part lololol

from the looks of it i really need to move my lazy butt and sadly my lazy wallet D=~


-off to revive my cbox-

No comments: